09 October 2009

tumbler










Sometimes, I go to Starbucks coffee house. Of course, I can’t go there everyday because the price at Starbucks coffee is not cheap... If I can, I want to go to Starbucks every morning. But mostly I drip coffee at home...

Mostly I go there with book that I’m reading. I love to read a book there with a cup of coffee. I like music, aroma of coffee at Starbucks coffee. But I don’t like noisy customer there. Usually, I don’t bring my tumbler but sometimes I bring my tumbler. I think, this is a good news for me...

Starbucks coffee Japan is now in campaign called “Bring My Cup”. During this campaign we can drink every drinks there with 50 yen discount. But we need to bring our tumbler. Usually, they offer a cup of coffee with 20 yen discount if we bring our tumbler. But until 3rd, November, we can get more discount...

I heard this campaign have started since last week. But.... I couldn’t go there until today. I hope I can go there with my tumbler until 3rd, November. 

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post from MacBook)
Tweet This

2 comments:

Lyvia said...

we dont have such promotion yet but i hope it would have soon!!hehe!I love reading books in starbucks with a cup of coffee as well!It's really enjoying!But i always choose starbucks which with a few peoples or time that not so crowded..^^

Masaya said...

I hope starbucks will hold the promotion in your country soon.

And I prefer the Starbucks where with only a few people too. But it's hard to find such a starbucks near my house these days...