17 August 2010

Sphere ice



Yesterday, the highest temperature marked this seasons highest in many places Japan. In Nerima, Tokyo the highest temperature of yesterday was 38.1 degrees (Celsius).

Also today, it's marked highest again! The highest temperature in Nerima, Tokyo was 38.2 degrees (Celsius). I think, if we see this temperature on thermometer, we should go to bed.

I didn't check well, but my room's temperature is nearly 40 degrees (Celsius) yesterday and today. It's because I didn't turn on the air conditioner at my room. It's crazy.


Because it's really hot and humid, so I drunk several cups of iced coffee these days. Last month, my parents upgraded refrigerator and that new refrigerator can make a lot of ice. I was surprised because clean and many ices appeared inside the box. Then we can use ice easily and these ices disappear rapidly because we use ice much more.

Last week, I bought new ice tray that can make sphere ice. Today's photos are the sphere ices. These sphere ices are big, so it's take much time to melt and that mean I can enjoy iced something longer time. Of course, the coffee would be diluted...

But I should be careful not to take caffeine too much.

Thank you.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

Haha thats cool it looks more like a candy lol

Masaya said...

Yeah, it's like candy!!