05 October 2009

2016 Olympic

On Saturday morning, I got the city of Tokyo couldn’t become hosting city of 2016 Olympic. Rio de Janeiro became the city of 2016 Olympic. First Olympic games in South America continent. But I felt that we need to wait long long time until its start. We need to wait 7 years!! I started my blog in 2006. So, I’ve been posting my blog for only 3 years. And if I could post my blog until 2016, my blog will be 10 years old... And I’m not college student at that time, I believe.  


Anyway, the hosting city have elected on Friday. But it was mid-night in Tokyo. I heard the vote started at 12.00 a.m. (JST). I didn’t know the result until I read the newspaper in the morning. But there’s articles that only about Tokyo because the newspaper’s deadline was before the final vote, I think. So, I need to check the Internet then I could know the Rio de Janeiro will host 2016 Olympic games.  


I’ve never been to Brazil yet. And I want to go there! (I want to go to many many countries in the world...) I hope my trip to Brazil will realize until 2016. Or if I can, I wanna go to Brazil during the Olympic games. lol  


But before that there’s 3 more Olympic games. 2010 Vancouver (winter), 2012 London (summer) and 2014 Sochi (winter). Let’s enjoy these Olympic games!! Anyway, I hope Tokyo will candidate for 2020 Olympic games!!  


Thank you. 
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post from MacBook)
Tweet This

No comments: