07 October 2009

Silence before the storm?

Large and strong typhoon is coming to Japan. 18th typhoon might attack Japan early morning tomorrow. But the weather when I come back to home was not so bad, I felt. The rain and winds were not so strong but it was cloudy sky with chance of the heavy rain.  


According to the weather forecast, the typhoon will hit near Nagoya tomorrow morning. Then some trains in Tokyo might be delay because of this typhoon. It might be difficult for me to go to college tomorrow...  


Anyway, if there's some problems to go to college by train, the classes might be canceled. In these cases, they send us mail before the class start. I think, this service is pretty good but there's some problems. Sometimes they send us extra information. Special lectures, swine flu information, extra homework and so on. I don't need such unwanted mails...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post from MacBook)
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

I'm afraid of exactly the same thing right now.Every day I go to Uni by trains and shinkansen,so I'm wondering if I can go to Uni tomorrow or not. I've just got an email saying that one of tomorrow's classes has been canceled, but probably we'll have a make-up class instead...maybe at the beginning of the winter holidays I guess...,which really sucks. =(

Masaya said...

If some classes canceled, I'll also have a make-up class at the beginning of the winter holidays... I hope this will not happen... But it's raining so strong... :(