14 October 2009

one day












On 26th, August, I got an e-mail that about blog action day 09. Last year, I first joined blog action day. I think, I posted an article that about poverty last year. If you have a time, please check that one too... 


So, this is my second time to join blog action day. Since I got the mail, I was thinking about this year’s post. The theme is climate change. Sometimes I posted about climate change on my blog but these days I didn’t post article that about climate change I felt. Then this might be good chance to post about climate change. 


Japan’s new prime minister declared that Japan will reduce 25% CO2 compared to 1990 level by 2020. I think, this is very good chance to post about climate change tomorrow. I will post about my eco-friendly actions tomorrow. But I’m not good at writing English so, it might be difficult to understand... Sorry for my poor English...


Anyway, have you registered for blog action day 09?


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post from MacBook)
Tweet This

No comments: