08 October 2009

After the storm














Finally, all classes that I’m taking have canceled because of typhoon No.18. Most of trains and shinkansens stopped because of this. And some of them delayed. Strong and large typhoon No.18 hit Japan. But now it’s sunny and hot. I think, the temperature increased more than 5 degrees today.


I think, there’s no problems around my house. The trains have restarted now. Strong winds and heavy rain stopped. The clouds are moving quickly and black clouds are disappearing. There’s leaves and toppled bicycles. 


But there’s some damages I heard. According to the news, the tornado hit Ibaraki prefecture. More than 2,000,000 people needed to wait or give up for using train in Tokyo area because most of trains in Tokyo stopped. If the classes haven’t canceled today, I might wait long time to ride train... I don’t have to wait long time at platform today but I might have make-up classes at the beginning of winter holidays...


Anyway, typhoon No.18 is still in Tohoku area (東北地方) in Japan. This might effect to more people... And I have one more worry. The earthquake that hit Vanuatu this morning. I heard the earthquake hit Vanuatu but there’s no news about this... They are broadcasting only about typhoon No.18... 


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

quesnel said...

Hi, I often come to your blog to study my English. I think your English is excellent.
Currently I do not speak in English but in French cause I live in Quebec. My english is getting poor and poor...
Thanks for your blog and I will visit again.
Have a nice day.

Masaya said...

Thanks quesnel!