01 October 2009

Making songs with Twitter

I'm not so good at using Twitter. I don't know how I should use it. But I have an account of Twitter and I'm just following two activists in Japan. One of them is Japanese famous singer Kohmi Hirose. I think, she is using Twitter very well. I hope that I can use Twitter like her... lol

I forgot when but she releaed her song that about "Twitter". She tweeted about that song. I heard she made that song because she wanted to say "thank you" to the follower of her. She tweeted that "only thing that she can do is singing". So, she made that song for her followers.

Anyway, last weekend she was tweeted about Akihabara(秋葉原) the city in Tokyo that is famous for electronics goods, animation, manga, etc. There are many otaku(geeks). According to her tweet, she had never been to Akihabara and she wanted to visit there. So, on Saturday she went to Akihabara to know about Akihabara. And she started to make new song that about Akihabara.

On Wednesday, the song distributed on her blog. I heard that the song will become ring tone in next week and maybe this song will sell on iTunes. But you can check her new song on her blog. Some online media broadcasted about this news. I felt this might be the new style of making songs. You can listen to her song from "http://www.hirose-kohmi.jp/blog/?p=2550";. This is the second song that she made with followers of her. And she is planning to make third song in October. Wow, she might change the Japanese music scene...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(post from iPhone 3G)
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

There is no correct way to use twitter. Most people just write what they are currently doing at that exact moment. I have a twitter account so I can connect with my friends.

Masaya said...

Thanks Chris
I'll try to tweet on twitter... lol