26 October 2009

white taiyaki












Taiyaki is one of the typical Japanese sweets. I don’t know how do I say Taiyaki in English then I searched a little bit but mostly the name is really long... For example, “a fish-shaped pancake suffered with bean jam”... I think, it’s difficult to tell you about Taiyaki in English by myself so, if you have a chance to eat Taiyaki, you should try it. lol


Anyway, mostly Taiyaki is not white. In fact, this was the first time to eat “white” taiyaki yesterday. Usually, Taiyaki is brown. I ate cheese flavor and cream flavor of white Taiyaki yesterday, but mostly there’s bean jam inside usual Taiyaki. I felt something weird when I found white Taiyaki... I found and ate white Taiyaki yesterday but it was not my first time to see it.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Lyvia said...

It's also my 1st time to see white Taiyaki..lol

Masaya said...

That's nice... lol