14 June 2010

Gooooooooooal!



I searched the word "World Cup" on google.com, and I found the brilliant result on Google search... lol

The photo on top is the result that I surprised. Usually, it must be "Gooooooooogle" but now it's "Gooooooooooal!". I think, Google is really unique and have really nice sense.

Anyway, the World Cup 2010 South Africa have been hold since last Friday and I watched some of football games on TV. For example, South Africa vs Mexico. Also I followed text flash news on my iPhone with South Korea vs Greece and Argentina vs Nigeria. I wanted to watch Uruguay vs France and England vs USA, but I couldn't watch it on time because of time differences. (both game started at 3.30 a.m. in JST) Of course, I checked them on sports news.

I could enjoy these wonderful games, and now I'm willing to watch today's game Japan vs Cameroon. I hope the game will be the great one!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

Yuka.M said...

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!

...but I missed that moment-__-...

Masaya said...

Yeah, we won!!
You can watch it on sports news again and again! Also we might be able to watch it on Saturday... lol

Yuka.M said...

Well, hmmmmmmmmmm...............

....Let's hope Netherlands' team has some professional "own-goaler" like Tulio.Then we'll definitely win the game.lol

Masaya said...

Hope so too... lol