05 November 2009

Something weird




My father came back from Shanghai yesterday. And he bought some souvenirs for me. The photo on top is one of the souvenirs that he bought.

Yes, this is KitKat but I've never seen such a package. I felt something weird. I've seen similar package in stores before. Of course, this is not faked one. This is truly "KitKat" but this is selling in Shanghai.

I felt the taste of this KitKat is not so different from the KitKat I've eaten before in Japan. Also there's Meiji's chocolate. When I watched it first time, I felt this is the new taste of Meiji's chocolate. But I felt something weird.

"Meiji (明治)" is not different from original one but other kanji is different. I've never seen such a package that fulfilled with Kanji. 

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

I love Kit-Kat bars, you can get them in the U.S too. Hmm, why would your dad buy you a souvenir that you can get easily in Japan?

Masaya said...

Thank you Chris,
My father bought me some souvenirs and Kit-Kat is one of them. Of course, he bought me some souvenirs that we can't get in Japan.