20 October 2009

Self marking

In TOEIC test, we can’t bring back question paper. So, we can’t marking by ourselves to check the score. But the examination that I took on Sunday, we can bring back question paper. And we can write something onto the question paper. There’s some other test that we can write something onto the question paper and can bring back the question paper. For example, we can do these things when we take Eiken. I’m now planning to take Eiken pre-1st grade test next June. I didn’t take Eiken test these years, I couldn’t get Eiken pre-1st grade when I took before. So, this is take 2. I think, I can get this grade but I have to study for that...


Anyway, I marked Sunday’s examination by myself. I wrote down my answers onto my question paper. But I didn’t write down all of my answers onto it...


Then, I can mark part of it by myself. The organizer of this examination is preparing their model answers. And we can download it from their homepage. I downloaded it and checked my answers...


According to my self marking, I may passed half of the examination. But another one... I think, I couldn’t pass it. But there’s some unknown answers... I didn’t write down every answers onto the question paper so, I couldn’t check all of it. 


So, I may passed another one too. But I believe I couldn’t pass it... I’ll study for next time examination next April. And I’ll post the result of this examination as soon as I can.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post with MacBook)
Tweet This

No comments: