26 July 2010

A month with iPhone 4


So, a month passed since I started to use iPhone 4. Today, I'm gonna write my honest review of iPhone 4.

Before I start the review, I'm going to review my quick-review that I made on 24th June... lol
You can check the full article from here.
I wrote 6 points at that time. Display, Camera, Hardware design, Speed, Battery life and Bluetooth Keyboard.

I think, I don't have to say about display and speed this time, because iPhone 4's retina display is just beautiful and iPhone 4 works so quickly.

So, let's start with camera. I felt it looks a little brighter. Sometimes it's good because it's easy to take photos of fireworks at night. But sometimes it's not good. I think, it's tough when we take sunset photos. Maybe I should take more photos with iPhone 4. Also, I took some video and I felt it's good. Now I'm planning to upload some videos to flickr, and I will announce it when I upload them.
(the photo on top is what I want to write)

Second, hardware design.
Last time, I didn't know about "antenna-gate", so I didn't write about that at that time. But after I heard about that, I didn't drop call during I'm touching across the slit. I think, I'm in strong mobile signal area and I don't have to worry about it when I'm in such areas.

Third, battery life.
I didn't have to bring extra battery during this month, I felt so. In fact, I didn't use iWalk (small battery for iPhones) since I started to use iPhone 4. But I think, it's depend how you use it. So, you might need to bring it... lol

Fourth, Bluetooth Keyboard.
After I could use Bluetooth Keyboard with iPhone 4, I felt I don't have to bring laptop computer anymore... lol
I can write long sentence with it. So, I sometimes post some article for my blog from my iPhone.

Fifth, gyro sensor.
I felt, it's crazy. It work sooooo nice and cool! You should try it with some games, it will response you so quickly and correctly.

I think, these are all positive side of iPhone 4, but of course there are some negative side on it. I will write about them from now.

First, some bugs on software.
Sometimes, I meet some bugs. I felt it increased. I believe these bugs will be fixed soon.

Second, jack and connector.
I think, it's not problem of iPhone 4. It's problem of iPhone 4 bumper. Because of this bumper, some earphone jacks (not apple made) and dock connecter (not Apple's one) connect well...

Third, proximity sensor.
I felt, it's not working right. I hope it will be fixed soon.

That's all.
I'm planning to upload some photos and videos that I took with iPhone 4. Please check it when I upload them.

Thank you.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

Thanks for the helpful information. I just cant wait for the day I get it!!!!!:D:D:D*D

Masaya said...

Hope you'll get it soon! :)