29 October 2009

PEPSI Azuki












Yesterday, I found new taste of PEPSI again at the convenience store!! Of course, I bought it and tried it yesterday... 


They released “PEPSI shiso” before and I posted about that at that time, I believe. If you have a time, please check it too from (here). 


The new taste of PEPSI’s name is “PEPSI Azuki”. I think, “Azuki(小豆)” is Japanese word. Maybe I should say “small beans” or “adzuki beans”. According to its package, we can enjoy delicately sweetened adzuki beans and fresh blast of PEPSI.


Then I tried it...


I felt this have a wonder taste... But I hope that they will try new taste as soon as possible. I may post about their new taste when I find it. I don’t feel this is good taste but if you have a time, please try this... lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: