29 June 2009

Can't have mobile phone

When I was elementary school student, there were only few students who were using mobile phone. But there are a lot of students who are using mobile phone now. I think, they don't need mobile phones especially elementary school students. I didn't have my mobile phone even I was junior high school student.

These mobile phone caused new bullying, some experts said. And I think so too.

In Ishikawa prefecture, the code went through the prefectural assembly today. The elementary and junior high-school students should not use mobile phone. According to that law, the parents who have elementary or junior high-school student(s) must try for that. Some media released their own opinions on web or their newspapers, that the law is wrong. They are disagree with that law. But I agree with their law. They don't need mobile phone. Don't you think so?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

3 comments:

Lyvia said...

Yeah,i think elementary school students doesn't need a mobile phone as well!Same as u i don't even have a mobile phone during my junior high school lifes!w
But everything would be better without a mobile phone!For my opinion,elementary school and junior high school student should have more interesting life other than just relying on the mobile phone!~
^^

Anonymous said...

I agree with what u said

Masaya said...

Thanks Lyvia.
I think so too. There a lot of things that they can enjoy without using mobile phone.