24 June 2010

iPhone 4

This morning, I've got iPhone 4 at SoftBank shop. I had already pre-ordered so, I didn't have to line up in front of the shop. I could get it smoothly and now I'm using iPhone 4.

I've used it 12 hours since I've got it, but today I'm gonna write a little review of iPhone 4 on this article.

First of all, display.
I felt, it's really great and beautiful. I couldn't see pixels on the screen. I think, it's tough to compare them online, but you can compare them at the store. You should check the real device at the store or somewhere you can check it... 

Second: Camara
I didn't have much time to take photos after I got it, but I felt it's better than my iPhone 3G because it was pan-focus camera and now I can use AF camera on iPhone 4. I think, I should review camera after I would take more photos on my iPhone 4, but I think I don't have to bring my old compact digital camera. Mostly, it's enough, I think.
Anyway, I don't like digital zoom, but it's phone.
Also, iPhone 4 include LED flash and it's good to take photos at dark place. I couldn't take these photos with iPhone 3G...

Third: Hardware Design
It became thinner, and curve disappeared. I preferred design of iPhone 3G, but I think it's OK. Volume buttons became easily to push.

Fourth: Speed
I surprised this point the most. Every apps woke up faster than iPhone 3G. Now I don't have to wait to load TL on Echofon for iPhone.
Also multitasking (or I should say Fast app switching?) works nice. I can switch apps really fast. 

Fifth: Battery life
About 12 hours since I've got one so, I should check it more but I felt it's better than old one. I used many apps again and again today, but it's ok.

Sixth: Bluetooth Keyboard
I think, iPhone 3GS with iOS 4 can use Bluetooth Keyboard. So, I should not write it on this article, but I couldn't use it with my iPhone 3G and I was really waiting for this function. Then I'm writing about this with my Bluetooth Keyboard connected to my iPhone 4. lol

And more...
I didn't have much time to upload and take photos and videos with iPhone 4, so I'm not planning to upload them today. But I will do that soon. I'm gonna upload some on flickr and Facebook. So, please check it! ;D

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

Woah,this is the best & most informative review I've ever read!Looks like the new version has become much better than the iPhone3G in many ways!!Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!

Masaya said...

oh, really.
Thank you