16 October 2009

mammoth meat!?














Yesterday, I found mammoth meat at the supermarket. And its cost only ¥108(about 1.2 USD). I've never seen living mammoth before. But I saw mammoth's skeleton replica before...


According to the wikipedia, they lived from around 4.8 million to 4,500 years ago. And they are all extinct now. 


So, how they get mammoth meat? I think, it's impossible to use mammoth meat for such a cheap food. And of course, this is not real mammoth meat. This is snack food that sell in Japan. Don't get wrong idea. Japanese don't eat mammoth meat now, I think.


There's many funny foods in the supermarket. If I have a chance, I will post article about other funny food that I find. And if you find it, please tell me.. lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: