19 October 2009

At a vocational college










I took an examination yesterday. Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination. This is the examination that I took yesterday. I don't know the result yet. But I think, I couldn’t pass this examination because I couldn’t study much for this examination. There’s many things that I need to do until yesterday... So, I couldn’t concentrated on this examination....


But I felt I may pass next time. Of course, I need to study more until next examination but I may pass this examination next time. I felt examination that I took yesterday was easier than I expected. So, I’m planning to take this examination again in next April. Of course, if I could pass this examination this time, I’m not going to take this examination in next April... 


BTW, I went to a vocational college to take this examination. Now I’m student of national college. And I’ve never been to vocational college... Then this was my first time to visit this vocational college.


When I arrived at this vocational college, I felt “what a large college!!”. My college is not so large so I was surprised... There’s many buildings (that like office buildings...), fountain, garden, and etc...


I found one building that looks like building in Stanford University(I’ve never been there but I’ve seen some photos). I wanna study in such a place. So, I may study in this college...
Of course, I'm joking. lol


I uploaded some of photos that I took yesterday on flickr. Please check it from “http://www.flickr.com/photos/masaya_yoshizawa/sets/72157622610254518/”. But yesterday, I took with my iPhone so, it’s not so good... 


Anyway, I hope that I can pass the examination next time... lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post from MacBook)
Tweet This

No comments: