15 October 2009

blog action day 09 : climate change

Many professionals are predicting what will happen to the earth because of climate change. Sea level will change (is changing), temperature will increase (is increasing), proportion of intense hurricanes will increase (is increasing), etc... But more change may happen.


What can we do for environment? Well, many companies are advertising that they are trying to reduce CO2.  


Anyway, I'm doing 3 things.  




1: use bicycle
I'm using bicycle. And I'm planning to buy new bicycle. Now eco-friendly car buyers receive tax credit and subsidy. But cars emit CO2 and not so good to environment, I felt. For bicycle buyers, there's no subsidy and tax credit... But this is better for environment. Not to use taxi and bus. And I'm trying to use bicycle and train.  


2: not to use plastic bags 
I think, plastic bags are the most unnecessary thing. Most of us have their own bags. And there's many shops that they are over packaging items. I don't want such over packages.  


3: turn off items that not using 
I'm trying to turn off unnecessary electronic goods. I think, this action will also reduce my power rate... Good for environment and my wallet.  


There's more actions that we can do for environment. We should introduce these ideas to our life. So, this is my action on blog action day. What will you post today?  


Thank you. 
Good day & Peace and Smile! 
(Post with MacBook)

Tweet This

No comments: