06 October 2009

free coffee offering










Yesterday, I went to McDonald’s with my friend. These days McDonald’s is offering free coffee. Between 15.00 to 16.00, we can drink free Hot or Iced coffee at every McDonald’s in Japan. This campaign will be continued for 3 weeks, I heard. But the time of offering time will change in a week. This week the time is 15.00 to 16.00 but next week, it will be 22.00 to 23.00. And next next week, it will be 9.00 to 10.00. 

This is not the first time to offer free coffee at McDonald’s Japan. I forgot when but they were offering free coffee in this year. I didn’t try it during that campaign. But this time I tried to drink free coffee at the nearest McDonald’s. 

It’s rare for me to go to McDonald’s because I felt food of McDonald’s is unhealthy. Of course, I can easily eat low-priced foods at McDonald’s. And I don’t have to wait long time. It’s so convenient but I don’t think they are offering healthy foods because I watched “Super size me”.... lol 

And I have one more reason that why it’s rare for me to go to McDonald’s. Sometimes the coffee that McDonald’s offer is really terrible, I felt. So, it’s rare to go to McDonald’s. (The coffee that I drunk yesterday was better one, I felt.) 

Thank you. 
Good day & Peace and Smile!
(Post from MacBook)
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

I think you're right, McDonald's coffee doesn't taste as good when compared to designer coffee houses like Starbucks. In California, a cup of coffee at Starbucks costs $5 whereas a cup of coffee at McDonalds costs $1.50. So in one way, a person who can't afford to buy coffee at Starbucks everyday might be able to buy coffee at McDonalds everyday. I guess I'm not saying whether Starbucks is better than McDonalds. Instead, I think McDonalds and Starbucks both have its advantages and disadvantages. Mmmmm, I want iced coffee now.

Masaya said...

I think so too. Both of them have its advantages and disadvantages. But I want to drink hot coffee now... lol