30 July 2009

Iced coffee















Weather is not so good these days. But sometimes, sun appear. And very hot and humid. In these hot and humid climate, iced coffee is really nice I think.

It is easy to drip iced coffee then I drink it every day... lol

Before I post this article, I searched about the Iced coffee. Then I found that iced coffee don't have such a long history in the world. But in Japan it's a little different.

According to the Wikipedia, iced coffee of Japan first drunk in 1920. And this iced coffee became canned coffee. Canned coffee is popular in Japan we can buy it anywhere in Japan I think. But I don't really like canned coffee. If I drink canned coffee, I would go to Starbucks Coffee or other coffee store.

But I don't know there are canned coffee in other country....

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

Lyvia said...

In my country there are canned coffee as well,but i still prefer starbuck's coffees or hand made coffee..^^

Anonymous said...

僕の国も夏にとても蒸し暑いです。でも、ほとんどはアイスティが好きです。夏の日に、アイスティは素晴らしいことだぜ!

Masaya said...

Thanks Lyvia
Me too, I prefer Starbucks coffee or hand made coffee too... :)

Masaya said...

アイスティも良いですよね〜♪
Iced tea is also good!