13 October 2009

Brushing someone's teeth

I like listening to the music. I listen many kind of songs R&B, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, J-pop, etc... 


When I was watching movie, I heard this song first time. After I watched the movie, I replayed it to listen to that song again. (I was watching the movie on DVD) And after that, I used 'shazam' to check the song name and band name.  


They were anonymass and the song name was 'still life'. I browsed iTunes store to download that song. But there's no anonymass on iTunes store... So I tried to find them on amazon.co.jp. And I found their song on amazon.co.jp.  


I ordered it as soon as I can buy it on amazon.co.jp. I played the CD as soon as I got the CD. Then I found there's the sound that someone is brushing his (or her) teeth. I've never listened such music. But it's too far out and really nice, I felt. If you have a time, please check their sound.  


Thank you. 
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: