04 September 2009

26 minutes

If I ride on the train right now, I can get to 江ノ島(Enoshima)
in 26 minutes. I'm in such a place. But I'm not planning to go to
Enoshima because I don't have a much time to enjoy there.

On weekdays, I go to the company as internship. Then I always back to
the dormitory after at 18.00. Then I can't see sea if I go there...
But on weekends, I always come back to my real house then I can't get
to Enoshima in 26 minutes even I use the train...

But I have 2 weeks to stay in the dormitory then I might go there
during my stay. But I might not go there during my stay... lol

Anyway, I will upload some photos on flickr if I really go to the
Enoshima. lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

2 comments:

Lyvia said...

Hope to see the photos if you have time to take picture in Enoshima!

Masaya said...

Yeah, if I have a time...