01 April 2010

[April fool] MaSaYa's days will be 3D from tomorrow

Photo from: google street view

I'm so pleasure to introduce you new "MaSaYa's days 3D". You will need 3D eyeglass to read my blog from tomorrow. So, you should go to the nearest shop to get 3D eyeglass, right now! Also, 2D version of MaSaYa's days will be offered in limited time. I think, I can offer it for about a week. So, get the 3D glass until next week!

There are a lot of 3D movies. I've already watched Avatar in 3D. Many movies are also offering 3D version these days. And I'm so inspired by these movies, then I decided to start "MaSaYa's days 3D".

Google has already started their new service in 3D. So, you can practice for MaSaYa's days 3D on their site or photo on top of this article.

Please wait a moment until the grand opening of "MaSaYa's days 3D".

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!


NOTE: This is an article for 1st April. I'm going to post my first 3D article around 12.30 am. 
Tweet This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is always something interesting on this blog

Anonymous said...

i am hobby visual artist, maybe you'd like to use some of my photographs? i think it would be fun for your site :-)
totally enjoy your design! write me a email please in case you want to see my pix