22 January 2010

Avatar

Many people suggested me to watch Avatar in 3D so, I went to cinema yesterday to watch Avatar! I think, I had not watched movie at cinema for about 3 years! I like watching movies but I hadn't watched movies at cinema because it price is really high! I need to pay 1,500 yen (about 15 USD). This is price for college students. I heard the prices in other countries before, and these were mostly less than 1,000 yen (about 10 USD). Please tell me if you know the price of movies in your place.


Anyway, I went to cinema by bicycle. It took about half an hour to get there but I could get a seat easily. I chose this cinema because there are not so many people to watch movies. It means I can get a seat easily. I think, there are too many cinemas around that place, so there are not so many people to watch cinema there.


BTW the Avatar! I felt the 3D in Avatar was really great!!! The subtitles were also in 3D!!! But story.... It's a hollywood movie... lol
I believe that we must watch Avatar in 3D at cinema! I felt the most biggest problem is glasses. The glasses tired my eyes...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

quesnel said...

Hi, it costs 500 yen for students here. ( but it is 5$ in canadian dollers, so it must be more expensive. 600 or 700 yen, I guess?)I think 1500 yen for the students is really expensive!

Christen said...

I'm glade you liked the movie. I didn't have a problem with the glasses except that it was too small... I have a big head, so it was a bit uncomfortable.

Watching movies here is expensive too. I can't really speak for all of the US, but watching movies in Los Angeles California costs $11.50. When I watched Avatar it cost $15.50, because it was in 3D. If you want to buy a soda in a theater it will around $4. Popcorn costs around $5. They use to give student discount, but the theater I go to doesn't do that anymore.

Masaya said...

Thanks quesnel,

I think, I will watch movies at cinema more frequently, if I can watch movie at 600 or 700 yen... lol

Masaya said...

Thanks Christen,

Yeah, I could enjoy Avatar! Thanks for your suggestion! I also paid ¥300 (about 3 USD) more to watch Avatar in 3D... lol