28 May 2010

iPad in Japan

Today is the release day of iPad in Japan. But I'm not planning to buy iPad yet. I might buy it but I don't know.

Many media are broadcasting the release of iPad. I don't know how many stores started to release it, but more than 100 stores in Japan started to sell it today. I didn't go to Apple Store Ginza, but I heard there were more than 1,200 people waiting the release time. (They started to sell it at 8 am(JST)) Also, there were more than 200 people waiting the release time in front of SoftBank's store at Omotesando, I heard.

I watched these people on TV this morning. Mostly they were broadcasting from Omotesando or Ginza. They interviewed to the first person on the line and he answered that he started to wait there on Wednesday evening. He was waiting for iPad in front of Apple Store Ginza about 40 hours!! I can't believe it...

Also I can't believe that the Sankei Shimbun carried an article about iPad on their front page. They are not gossip newspaper, but they carried the article on their front page... I think, there are a lot of news that they had to carry the article on their front page, but it's ok. lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

Christen said...

My uncle has one and I had a chance to play with it. It's pretty cool, but I won't buy it.

Masaya said...

oh, why not?

Christen said...

#1. I don't really need one. (I have a laptop)
#2. I'm poor... LOL

Masaya said...

I agree with you... lol