04 August 2009

Update

In March 2007, I took driving licence. About 2 and a half years passed
since then. I got the letter from the police. According to the letter
I need to update my driving licence and I have to take 2 hours long
lecture at the stated place...

This is my first update, so I need to take 2 hours long lecture and I
can update my driving licence only at 2 or 3 places. If this is not
the first update and I'm an excellent driver, I can choose the place
from stated 17 places...

Anyway, I need to update during 11 August to 11 October. I want to
update it as soon as possible because I will work for a company in
August and September as internship.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

4 comments:

Lyvia said...

Japan have update course for new driver???Cool!
We don't have in our country!

Masaya said...

Thanks Lyvia.
I think I should say 'renew'. But we need to take lecture when we update (or renew) our own driving licence. Of course, we need to pay for it...X(

Lyvia said...

Need to pay for it??Goshh!How much it cost?i think it would be really expensive!Good luck to you Mayasa!Btw do u have any plan for your summer holidays?w

Masaya said...

Yeah, I need to pay ¥4,250 (about $42.5). But if this were second time or more, its price would be about ¥3,000 (about $30).

Anyway, I will work for a company as internship for about a month during my summer holidays...