03 June 2009

speeches

In my college, we have annual english speech contest. I’ve joined that contest 4 times since I entered the regular course of my college. I couldn’t join the contest last year, but I joined the other contest last year. At that contest we made a presentation. We couldn’t win at that time...


Anyway, this year I might not able to make a team to join that contest to make a presentation. Then this year I will join the annual english speech contest in my college. This will be the 5th time to speech there. I decided to join that contest because my English teacher suggested me to join the contest. This year the contest will hold in mid July. I don’t know exact day of the contest but before that I need to write the speech...


Fortunately, I could decide the theme of the speech, so all I need to do is just write a speech. And before the day of speech contest, I need to submit the document to check my English. I think, my blog contains a lot of mistakes. It’s not good but sometimes, people who checked my article send me message about my wrong English. These advices are really helpful for me. And I need these advices. But in the speech contest, no one teach me my wrong English. Then before the speech contest, I submit my document and ask the teacher to check my wrong English. At that time, I get many advices about pronunciations, gestures, etc...


I think, I will upload my speech document after the speech contest.


Thank you.

Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

4 comments:

Speeches said...

Wishing you all the luck for your speech contest! One more thing to say, try to make your speech simple and short as the audience will get irritated with a long speech.

Masaya said...

Thanks

Chris said...

I can read your speech if you want. I am not an English expert, but I can correct your mistakes if you have any.

Masaya said...

Thanks Chris, I edited your comment because your comment include your email address...

Anyway, I will send you my speech document after I wrote the documents... Thanks.