13 July 2009

Cult

Yesterday was the day of metropolitan assembly election. I became 20 years old last year, then this was the first time to vote for somebody in the election.

DPJ increased 10 more seats than before, in the assembly. On the other hand, LDP lost over 10 seats in the assembly. New Komeito kept their all seats even they were in the side of LDP and one of the ruling party. This is because there are big cult behind them named Sokagakkai. I dont like them. I heard that some believers of Soka tried to force the people to vote for New Komeito. New Komeito is the part of Soka and Soka is one of the dangerous cult in Japan I think. And some would agreed with my opinion.

They are ignoring the principle of separation of politics and religion.

I think, this election is not right election.

More than 40% of voters didnt vote. They must think more.

Theres one more problem that this election have, I think. I didnt have to show my ID to administrators when I vote. Of course, if they do like that, the poll rates would decrease but they must think about goat voters.

Anyway, some media are now broadcasting about another political news. According to these news, Japanese prime minister Taro Aso also the leader of the LDP has decided to dissolve parliament. I heard that he will dissolve parliament next week. (Yesterday, I heard he would dissolve parliament on Tuesday.)

They would lost in the next election again?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: