16 January 2010

illy's canned coffee




Do you know "illy"? Illy is a bland of coffee produced in Italy and I think many people know that name. I want to buy illy's espresso maker...lol


These days, I found the canned coffee that labeled "illy" at the supermarket. There were only 2 flavors. One of them is "CAFFE ESPRESSO" and another one is "LATTE MACCHIATO". I bought both of them...lol


After I came back, I got that these canned coffees are selling only in Tokyo. I don't know in other countries. But if you want to buy this in Japan, you must go to supermarket in Tokyo. I don't know why they sell in limited areas, but they might start selling this products in other areas, I think.


Of course, I tried both of them and write about this products. I prefer "LATTE MACCHIATO". But if I want to drink hot coffee or black coffee, I don't order both of them. I will go to coffee shop or boil water for coffee by myself.


BTW I felt these are little bit expensive for canned coffee. I paid ¥190(about 2USD) for each canned coffee...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

S said...

Hi!

Canned coffee looks so odd. We don't have it in Ireland but I would love to try some. Your blog is really cool by the way. :)

Masaya said...

Oh really? Some canned coffee that is selling in Japan have similar shape. Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting site. The content is very informative and I am so glad that I dropped by. Thanks!

______________________________
Virginia Beach Roofing

Anonymous said...

pretty helpful material, overall I consider this is well worth a bookmark, thanks.wholesale New Era MLB Hats,New Era MLB Hats,Canada Goose Coats