13 September 2010

Inconvenient

I sometimes buy some songs on iTunes Store. Last week, I searched the album of "the fray" on iTunes Store of Japan. At that time, I couldn't find any information about "the fray" on Japan's iTunes Store.

So, I switched to the U.S. iTunes Store and search it again. I could find their album in the U.S. iTunes Store. I need to register my credit card to buy them, but I don't have it then I decided to buy iTunes Gift card. I could easily find the iTunes Gift card for the U.S. iTunes Store.

But I took some time, and today I finally purchase it!

There are many labels that are not selling in iTunes Store of Japan but mostly they are selling their songs in the U.S. iTunes Store... What an inconvenience!!

I hope we will be able to download these kind of songs that we cannot purchase in Japan iTunes Store yet. Also, I hope we will be able to rent or purchase movie and TV show contents in Japan iTunes Store!!

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: