17 November 2009

"Free"

Last week, I found the book that we could read "free" online. The title of the book is "The future of a radical price". In Japanese "フリー<無料>からお金を生み出す新戦略". Now we can buy it or join the event that will be held in Tokyo. 


Well, if you want to read it you must pay for it or rent it in the library but if you want to read it in the library you must wait until the book will be offered in the library. But I could read it online and I didn't have to pay for it.


For 10,000 people, they offered "free" online book but we must answer a few questions that about "free". I'll write about one of the question, "Will you use free online services such as google, mixi and twitter if they stopped their free offering?". For this question, 78% of answerers answered that they will use other "free" services. You can check other results on "http://www.freemium.jp/investigation", there are 5 questions but it's all in Japanese...


Until 18th December, I can read the book online but I'm just reading it... I hope that I could read it all until the limitation.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: