12 February 2010

shoulder bag

I love to use shoulder bag and I always put it on left shoulder. I forgot how long I've been putting shoulder bags on my left shoulder, but it's really long, I think. I've been putting shoulder bag only on my left shoulder. Not on my right shoulder.


Today I changed my policy... lol
It was not my policy but today I put my shoulder bag on my right shoulder. It was snowing in the morning so, I need to ride train to go to the college. Until I get to the station, I didn't know the delay on train but I felt something weird on my shoulder bag. 


It's weird because I've never put my shoulder bag on my right shoulder. I think, it's good to change the position of my shoulder bag. I need to do that to fix my body's strain.


Anyway I took about an hour to get to the college by train because of the delay (I took only 30 minutes to get there on usual day).


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: