19 September 2008

Cash back






I
bought a Nikon's digital SLR camera last month. I bought D60 double lens kit. And they are in cash back campaign if we buy D60 double lens kit, we can get 10,000 yen cash back. If we buy D60 only or D60 lens kit, we can get 5,000 yen cash back. But we need to send letter to Nikon with some documents after we bought a D60.

I bought it in August then I could get 10,000 yen cash back. And today they sent me a 10,000 yen of clean draft. I need to go to bank to get 10,000 yen but I think, it is not so hard work if I can get 10,000 yen. Most of people will agree with this, I believe. I'll go to bank on Monday, maybe... Anyway, 10,000 yen is about US$100. 5,000 yen is about US$50.

Of course, I bought it to take a lot of photos. But I couldn't take a lot of photos in this summer vacation. Then I hope I can take a lot of photos with D60. And you can check my photos on my web page. URL is "http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/". Please check it and send me your comments!

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

That's great you got some of your money back. I use a Nikon dslr too :) I bought a Nikon D50 last year when they were discontinued, so it was really cheap. The D50 however, has been replaced by the D40 and D60.

Hmmm, the Nikon D90 just came out in America! It's $999.00 US dollars, which must be like 110,000 Yen. I want it, but it's soo expensive. :(

Masaya said...

Thank you for your comment. I was really lucky because I could buy it when they were discounted. And I could get cash-back!

I'm interested in D90 too. Also I'm interested in D300. But D300 is sooo expensive...