07 October 2008

Chinese


I'm taking Chinese class this year. It is optional subject, we can choose subject English class or Chinese class. I'm studying English but my college's English level is really low. I felt that English class in our college is not useful for me. Then I decided to chose Chinese class.

That class started in April. It have been 6 months since I started studying Chinese. But I feel I won't be able to speak Chinese. It is difficult for me...

Anyway, I had a homework to do during summer holidays. I needed to read the book about Chinese. It is not textbook. I think, it won't help me with studying Chinese. But this is my homework to do.

I had 90 days of summer holidays and I read a lot of books. But all books that I read are not about Chinese. I searched the book about Chinese in library. It is tough to find out good one. Then I need to read that book and write a book report until tomorrow. Maybe, it will be tough work to me.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page.

And I'll write the report of my web log visitors. 91 people visited my web log in September. They came from 17 countries. It have been new record of my web log since I started analysis with "google analysis".
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Good luck; you will need it. Chinese is a very difficult language. I'm Chinese, but I was born and raised in the United States. Because of that, I cannot speak cantonese very well and I cannot read chinese characters at all. lol, how sad.

Atleast the Japanese language shares alot of similar Kanji with the Chinese language... so that might be easier.

Masaya said...

We are using Kanji in our daily lives. But there are some difference between Kanji and Chinese. One of the biggest difference is pronunciation. But I'll try it!