22 June 2009

father's day















Yesterday was father's day. I think, "father's day" is not as famous as "mother's day". Most of people present carnation to their mother. But what do you present to your father on father's day? I searched on wikipedia about that. According to the wikipedia, rose is the best flower to present.

But I didn't present rose to my father. I presented 日本酒(Japanese sake). The photo on top is the sake that I presented to my father. The label is different from the usual one. This is father's day version it says "感謝(thanks)". And I said "thank you" to my father, yesterday.
What did you do on father's day?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

I bought my dad a key ring with his named engraved on it. In America, men do not really give our fathers flowers... that's kinda weird.

Masaya said...

That's nice!
I think, men in Japan not give our fathers flowers too. But I found such article on wikipedia... And I heard the news that many Japanese people give our fathers polo shirts. (It's might be a promotion campaign..)