26 August 2008

Posting from my iPod touch










I felt a little bit different because I'm posting my web log from my iPod touch today. I think, it is difficult because iPod touch don't have keys iPod touch only have a multi touch screen on it. But it is easier than typing English letters on my mobile phone.

But my iPod touch have some problems. One of my problem is I can't find Wi-Fi spot. I am not using wireless network in my home so, I have to go to station or shop to connect to the network with my iPod touch. It's not useful because I can't connect to the Internet easily.

Second, my iPod touch's software is old one. Then I can't check my mobile me mail. And I can't use google map, I can't check my location, I can't download new applications that are selling on App store. But all of this problem will be improve if I update my iPod touch's software. But I need 2400 yen to update to version 2.2. Maybe I won't update my iPod touch's software because these problems will be improve if I change to iPhone 3G. If I can, I will buy iPhone 3G.

Last problem, I couldn't upload photo on this post. I don't know why but my iPod touch couldn't upload photos. It might be my fault. But I don't know how to do that... And I don't know iPhone 3G will improve it or not. I will check it and report it after I would buy iPhone 3G.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sali ko randi banaya
delete plz

Anonymous said...

hi friends
i want buy panasonic camera. What is your recommendation model?
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

It was a longtime coming, but the release of the next generation of the iPhone is finally imminent. With cameras trained on one of Apple's headquarters in Cupertino, California, the iPhone 4S was unveiled after nearly a year of anticipation by fans and professionals alike. With a similar look and feel to the iPhone 4, the magic of this phone is found on the inside with new features and specs that have resulted in record breaking pre-sales. Here is a quick glimpse at why nearly 1 million people have already ordered this phone and what is in store for them.

The while the iPhone 4S was thought to be called the iPhone 5, there is still one very important '5' inside of this device, the A5 processor. Pulled out of its sister technology, the iPad 2, the A5 is a dual-core processor will push speeds that are nearly twice as fast as the iPhone 4. Deemed a SoC, or sytem-on-a-chip, the A5 dramatically speeds up the iPhone 4S for nearly all of its uses. Carrying out multiple tasks, such as surfing the internet while streaming music, no longer lags the iPhone down to a choppy standstill.

To find out more about [url=http://selling-iphone.blogspot.com/]Activate iPhone 4[/url], please visit my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great share indeed. My girlfriend has been waiting for this content.

Anonymous said...

hi all
i want buy panasonic camera. What is your recommendation model?
Best regards.