30 September 2009

Trouble








I’m using Google Analytics to monitor visitors of my blog. Sometimes I go to the Google Analytics’ page to check number of unique visitors, number of pageviews, where the visitors from, etc. I need to add tracking code to my home page. Of course, I did it and I could know these information through this service. I was posting some analytics data on my blog before. But these days I gave up to post these kind of information because I felt that these posts have such a big meanings... So, I just monitor the analytics data. These months, there’s over 100 unique visitors in each month. But in September, there’s only 67 visitors (by 30th September). 62.94% decreased from last month’s unique visitors. There’s about 2 weeks of no visitors and pageviews. During these weeks, I posted several posts and I got comments. I felt this is not true analytics data. First, I suspected that Google Analytics was in unable. I heard some troubles on Gmail service then I felt so. But this was not true. This trouble was depend on me... I checked my blog. Then I got the reason that why Google Analytics couldn’t tracking visitors of my blog. There’s no tracking code on my blog... I changed my blog a little bit and I think, I made mistake on these changes. Then I added tracking code again. So, now I can check analytics data. I hope I will not make such a mistake again. Thank you. Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: