15 April 2009

invitation race











On 17th March, Japanese government adopted parliamentary resolution that aspire to host 2016 Olympic in Tokyo. And yesterday, IOC's assessment committee came to Tokyo and they are visiting Olympic sites now. I don't know that which city will host 2016 Olympic, but I hope it will be Tokyo.

Even Hachi-ko is working to invite 2016 Olympic to Tokyo. Hachi-ko is very famous monument in front of JR Shibuya station. Hachi-ko is now wearing crossed sleeve to PR invitation of 2016 Tokyo Olympic. I've never watch this crossed sleeve then I don't have this picture. Then today I picked up the picture of banner that is saying "日本だから、できる。あたらしいオリンピック!(The new Olympic that only Japan can host!)".

I don't know exactly but I hope this visit will be successful.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: