10 April 2009

Textbooks

I’m in the new school year from this April. There are a lot of new classes that I need to take. In these classes, I need to buy new text books for these classes. But there are a lot of specialty classes and in these classes we’ll use treatises.

Most of people don’t have to buy these treatises, I think. And most of people wish not to buy these treatises, I think. Because these treatises are used be expensive one.

Also, there are two English classes. In my college, I don’t have to take these English classes if I could get over 800 points in TOEIC test. But I couldn’t get over 800 points. Of course, I don’t have to take these classes after I could get over 800 points. I need 60 more points to get over 800 points... Anyway, both classes use 4 textbooks and these are expensive than other books that I used to buy like pocketbooks or paperbacks. We’ll use three types of textbooks and one word book.

Word book is one of the famous series in Japan, “速読速聴・英単語(Vocabulary Building X Rapid Reading & Listening)”. I’ve already had the one. But it’s not the correct version. I have “速読速聴英単語Business 1200” this word book is for people who have 700 to 900 in TOEIC test. But I need to buy “速読速聴英単語Core 1900” this word book is for people who have 600 to 800 in TOEIC test. The teacher told us that we’ll use it in the class then you must buy this word book. I felt like “what a waste!” but I decided to buy this one too.

Anyway, I didn’t buy every textbooks that I need yet. I need to buy two more textbooks... Maybe I will buy it on Monday or later...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Textbooks are really expensive. My books cost at least 100 dollars each. :(

Masaya said...

Yeah, these are really expensive. I spent about 200 dollars already... :(