07 April 2009

TOEIC











On 15th March, I had the TOEIC test in the university near my house. This was the third time to had the TOEIC test. First time I had it in December 2006. Second time I had it in June 2008. At that time my score was 645. On Monday, I received a mail from TOEIC organizer. According to that mail, they will send my score and official attestation to me in this month. But I can also check my score on web.

Then I checked it on web. I wrote about that test before. When I had the test in March, I forgot to bring my watch. This was really hard for me to answer questions at ease. I was suffering from invisible enemy "time". But I did my best in that test. I supposed that I could get about 720 points in that test.

Anyway, the real result.
There's two sections in TOEIC test. (I think, many people know that) There's "listening section" and "reading section". I can check both score and total score. My score of "listening section" was 420 points and my score of "reading section" was 320 points. Then total score was 740 points.

These three scores are my highest score. I think, I need to improve my "reading section"'s score. Then I will study more to take more points in "reading section". I hope I will be able to get over 800 points in next time. I think, I will have TOEIC test in this year. Maybe September, October or November. I will report about that when I decided to take next time.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi MaSAYa,

Your English is very good - and you had a great score in the TOEIC test: congratulations!

I am curious about your decision to take the TOEIC test - why did you take it? Do you need it for your studies?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Monica

Masaya said...

Thanks Monica

I took the TOEIC test because I need to get over 400 points to graduate the college. And if I can get over 800 points at the TOEIC test, I don't have to take some classes that I need to take. Then I decided to take the TOEIC test.

Also, I wanted to measure my English ability by the TOEIC test. I took the TOEIC test in last June then I think I can check how I grew up since then.

MaSaYa