13 May 2006

Opening day!

Welcome! I will begin my diary in English on Blogger starting today. And I also have my homepage. If you wanna see that, you can go there "http://www.geocities.jp/with_peaces/ENGLISH/home.html". I hope to get many responses.

I am a man who studies at college school in edge of Tokyo and studies hard everyday. Maybe.

First, I need excuse my broken English. And please watch out for my perfectly strange Japlish which will appear many times. Would you help me proofread my diary? I need your help.
Tweet This

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»