30 April 2009

Swine flu

I was misunderstanding about influenza. I believed that the influenza virus is raging throughout only in winter. But these days, I could find many articles that about “swine flu” on newspapers. I heard that one Japanese woman who came back from LA today caught the swine flu. I think, this is the first time that we could find the swine flu in Japan. According to the news, she is now in hospital and some passengers who were seated near her seat went to hospital too.


Especially this week, there were articles of “swine flu” on top news of newspaper... Today’s top page of newspaper was “WHO raises swine flu pandemic alert to phase five”.


Not only the newspaper or TV news. The college sent us the text messages that about “Swine flu”. They gave us the right way to wear mask and the best way to avoid swine flu.


Anyway, one newspaper wrote like “this swine flu is “weakened virus”. But I think, we need to take care about this swine flu even if the virus is weakened. I don’t like this article. I don’t like this newspaper company.


Be careful.

Thank you.

Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: