04 March 2010

Anti ecologists?



I believe that moving by bicycle is better than by automobile. And it's cheaper. I recommend to go to company or college by bicycle. It is not only for ecology, also for healthy life style.

I surprised when I heard the news that some government agencies banned to go to office by bicycle for their staffs. Also Health, Labour and Welfare Ministry decided to ban bicycle commute, even they are encouraging healthy life style.

I think, they dislike bicycle.

Anyway, I want the government to ban street parking on every streets for all of bicycle commuters including me.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Masaya said...

Hope my article could help you. Thank you for your comment!