21 April 2009

solar

I heard the news that KDDI will release the photovoltaic battery mobile phone in June. This is the first mobile phone that is using photovoltaic battery in Japan. I think these batteries are not ready for actual use. Its power is not enough for mobile phone I believed. But the technology have been developed more than my imagination.

But this mobile phone is not the first mobile phone that is using photovoltaic battery in the world. I didn't know which maker released the world's first mobile phone that is using photovoltaic battery. But Japan's first mobile phone that is using photovoltaic battery is from Sharp.

I don't have a plan to buy this mobile phone because I'm using iPhone 3G now and I don't have any grouse at my iPhone. And I don't know exact spec of this mobile phone. Then I won't buy it I think. I searched about this information but I couldn't find favorable information about this mobile phone. Then I couldn't know about this mobile phone's spec. So, I can't give you more information about this mobile phone... If I can, I wanna post another post with further information.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: