24 April 2009

be careful

On Thursday, I heard the news that surprised me. I think, most of Japanese surprised by this news this week. One celebrity in Japan arrested for public indecency on early morning Thursday. His name is Tsuyoshi Kusanagi. He is a member of SMAP. SMAP is famous pops group in Japan. He was drunk before he became naked at a park in central Tokyo. According to the news, he drunk more than 10 cups of distilled spirit.

He is very famous in Asian countries like South Korea and China including Japan. In these countries, this news also broadcasted. But I think, Japanese media broadcasted too much.

Anyway, we must worried about this too. We should take about this when we drunk. I think, he stripping naked because he felt that the park is his home.. He lives near that park. He took off his shoes and arranged. Also he held up his clothes. I hope he will back soon.


Thank you.

Good day & Peace and Smile!

http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/

Tweet This

No comments: