17 April 2009

Ichiro did it!

I was worried about him because I heard the news that Ichiro cultivated a stomach ulcer. I also heard that most patients of stomach ulcer are from stress. I think, he got stressed out in the games of WBC. He couldn't do his best in the WBC first. But many Japanese believed that he would do the great thing in the WBC. Of course, media broadcast them as "Samurai" then gave them too much pressure. I think, this made Ichiro a stomach ulcer.

According to the newspaper, there was Japan's record holder Isao Harinoto. He told Ichiro that "Ichiro will break Harinoto's record" before and Ichiro believed that word and he realized it. On 15th April, Ichiro cracked the 3085th hit of his carrerr with grand slam homer. On 16th April, he cracked the 8086th hit of his carreer. He couldn't play until 15th April, because of a stomach ulcer. Then, this was the season-opening game for him. I believe that he will flourish
this year too!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/

Tweet This

No comments: