08 September 2009

They want to be British



I found the commercial message that I like. This is commercial message of hair dressing product in Japan. This is latest product then I've not tried it yet. But next time I will try to use it.

In this commercial message, 4 men in London and playing like the Beatles, I felt. I don't know exactly about this product yet. But this might sell only in Japan. So, this commercial message is only for Japan.

I want to introduce this commercial message on my blog then I added English subtitles on this video. Of course, I'm still studying English then there's some mistakes on my English subtitles... If you find it, please tell me.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Masaya wants British hair?

Masaya said...

Not so... lol