03 December 2009

My favorite memo pad



Yesterday I ran out of my memo pad because I wrote down many many things on to it. Today I went to the stationery store to buy new memo pad. I have my favorite memo pad. The photo on top is the most favorite memo pad "Rollbahn".


I felt this memo pad came from Germany when I first saw this memo pad but this was not correct. This is made in Japan. Japanese maker made this "Rollbahn". There are some Germany words (maybe) on the front page but I cannot read these...


Anyway, I like this series. This became my third "Rollbahn" memo pad... lol


I also use "evernote". This is not paper but I like this application because I can use this on my iPhone, on my MacBook and even on Windows PC. Do you have any favorite memo pad?


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

4 comments:

Yuka.M said...

Whoah! I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME ONE TOO! Mine is red! I love it too!I got it @ Sony Plaza. I didn't know it was made in Japan at all...

Sara Mari said...

It must be useful to use a memo pad. I never write things, I keep them in my brain, maybe I have too many things in my brain haha!

Sometimes I do use a memo pad with mameshiba on it however.

Masaya said...

Thanks Pooka,

Wow, that's great!!
I bought it at sony plaza once, but yesterday I bought it at different store...
Japanese company Delfonics is designing/making Rollbahn.

Masaya said...

Thanks さらまり,

Yeah, it's useful because I cannot keep all things that I want to remember in my brain... lol