16 September 2008

iPhone 3G













I
bought an iPhone 3Gon Friday. I didn't know I can buy it the softbank store near my house. Then, I didn't know I can use it on Friday or not.
But I was really luckey I could get it and now I'm using it. (I waited about an hour to get iPhone at the softbank shop)

First, I have a problem. I couldn't send e-mail from iPhone. I'm user of dot mac then I can use dot mac mail but I couldn't use my new e-mail. That e-mail account was given by softbank. And I wanted to use this new e-mail account.

I couldn't use this e-mail account about a day. I found the reason and how to fix it on the web. After, I fix it I can use my new e-mail account.

Thank you for your reading!
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Please check my web page from here.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

Congratulations on your Iphone. I want one, but they are so expensive. In the United States, if you want to use the internet and email on your Iphone, you have to pay extra monthly fees.

They must be really expensive in Japan too.

Masaya said...

Thank you for your comment, Chris.
I felt not so expensive. Because I was using other mobile phone but I was using the internet and email so much then I needed to pay extra monthly fees. (Unlimited data) Maybe this difference is not so big I felt.