08 April 2009

Difference

Now, I'm using MacBook (Late 2007). My MacBook's CPU is Intel's "Core 2 Duo" processor.
Intel is releasing many types of processors. "Xeon", "Core 2 Quad", "Core i7" and etc... But I can't understand what are the differences. In my laboratory, we renewed two computers. One of them is using Intel's "Core 2 Quad" processor. Another one is using Intel's "Xeon" processor. I heard that both processors have 4 cores. But I couldn't understand more over about both processors.

Of course, both of them works faster than my MacBook. But I couldn't find the difference between this "Xeon" processor and "Core 2 Quad" processor.

Intel is not the only company that is releasing CPUs. AMD is releasing their CPUs. How many people know the difference between these CPUs? I think, it is not so many people.

If I have a chance, I wanna learn about that. But I think, I don't have to know about that. How do you think?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: